Sunday, February 18, 2007

Women of substance

Mitch Albom reminded me that we all need 'a day to listen, to love, to apologise, to forgive' so i made two calls this morning. Called my mum and my eldest sis.What is the point of saying you are sorry when you can't do something about it. We chatted and i enjoyed the love that both were gushing with. I made my day.
My mum and eldest sis are two interesting ladies, the only trait they seemed to share is their strong headedness. Everyone else in the family is just as individualistic and charming. Charming and charmed by the one apparently frail lady who holds us together with her effulgent smile.

7 comments:

jocelyn ` said...

hi mrs menon :) jocelyn from australia here. happy new year =) hope that everything`s going fine for you :]

i`m missing chong boon :( best wishes =] please send my regards to everyone thnks^-^

-jocelyn

-Joakim- said...

this is the one blog i'm gonna fix my eye on :)

Saras Menon said...

Hi to the two Jos, two of my favourite people...
Though you have left us to pursue your dreams in different ways, you have always be with us. I appreciate the fact that both of you returned to make this year's Metamorphosis a very special event.
Will be posting my thoughts on the impact of your presence..

Anonymous said...

Wow you have a blog...I'm fixed on it

Anonymous said...

O Ya...akabanechan is ShaZly
n u need a tagboard

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Menon. your "favorite character" here. it's great to know that you actually blog.

Anonymous said...

Hies
for tagboard services
go bug Mdm Cho!!